Funding options


Please consider some funding options for your travel expenses :


  *   You may approach the French embassies of your country and ask for available funding through any scientific or cultural provisions.

  *   For India, you may contact Anuja who is in charge of scholarships at the Embassy of France in India under You may also approach CSH (French research centre abroad).

  *   For Vietnam, visit You may ask also IRASEC

  *   For South Korea, visit or contact the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Korea for Researchers Mobility. Contact persons are Sunmi Lee or Juyoung Kim under (+82) 2 3704 1711 / 1720 / 1713  or via email;

  *   For USA, please address or for available grants.

  *   For the UK, please check and

  *   In political science, APSA, PSA (Political Studies Association, UK), and the ECPR (European Consortium for Political Research) facilitate international mobility and fund conference attendance.

  *   Please also ask your own institutions whether they have allocations for your participation in international conferences

Online user: 2 RSS Feed